LifeFocus Investment Fund
There are 6 core components that comprise the LifeFocus Investment Fund:
- The Investor who can become a member of the LifeFocus Investment Fund.
- The Responsible Entity who ensures that the LifeFocus Investment Fund acts in accordance with its registered managed investment scheme constitution and attendant compliance plans, and satisfactorily meets all of its legislative and regulatory requirements on the investors’ behalf.
- The Administrator who is responsible for the processing of all transactions in relation to the Funds as well as the preparation of annual reports and all other statutory requirements.
- The Custodian who holds and supervises all of the investment assets on behalf of the members of the Funds.
- The Research & Asset Allocation Consultants who report to and consult with the Responsible Entity on how and where the money should be invested for the respective Funds.
- The Fund Managers who manage the money invested with them.
About The LifeFocus Investment Fund
The LifeFocus Investment Fund is a public offer fund established by Alliance Capital Management on behalf of a group of Financial Advisers not aligned to any particular financial institution. LifeFocus enables you to access a range of wholesale and direct investment options with your non-superannuation monies.
The LifeFocus Investment Fund is a wholesale, multi-manager, multi-sector investment service and not an investment manager in it’s own right. LifeFocus supervises, vets and coordinates a range of investment products to provide you with access to a comprehensive suite of investments. The result is that you receive access to a number of significant benefits usually unavailable via single-manager products.
Benefits of the LifeFocus Investment Fund
- Wide access to the investment sectors of your choice.
- Exposure to numerous investment managers selected for their specialist asset class skills.
- Portfolio re-balancing without incurring transaction or switching fees.
- Regular consolidated reports, which show the income and growth generated by your investments as well as details of your changing asset allocation over time.
- Cost-effective service that accesses the wholesale funds of the fund managers, whilst administration fees are offset by wholesale returns.
LifeFocus Investment Philosophy
The LifeFocus Investment Fund provides you with comprehensive access to a large range of selected investment options from which you can build a portfolio to meet your personal objectives.
For more information on the investment options available, please refer to the LifeFocus Investment Fund Product Disclosure Statements (PDS).